Domain Empire

auctions NamesCon/ROTD Auction Results (2018)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ategy

Arif M, NameCult.com TheDomainSocial.comTop Member
Impact
My PC is a little finicky and I wasn't able to follow today. Does anybody have the full results?

Does anyone know the final price for Lucky.com and if it actually sold?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All over in next hour and half or so. Did see lucky.com meet reserve, over a million. Auction already over, don't know final price.

Sigh .. I wanted to know as well .. it actually made it up to $1,006,000 pre-auction ... then no bids at NamesCon .. as of early this morning pretty sure it was still $1.006M .. anybody else see what happened?

•••
Sigh .. I wanted to know as well .. it actually made it up to $1,006,000 pre-auction ... then no bids at NamesCon .. as of early this morning pretty sure it was still $1.006M .. anybody else see what happened?
That bid is BS, that is the same stuff they pull every year to bait a new bid on top. Don't be fooled.

Last year I believe it was Bar.com

•••

I know it hit reserve yesterday, think I remember it being higher than that. Not sure if anybody is live blogging/tweeting or I'm sure we'll get the final results later. Watching what's left now.

•••
That bid is BS, that is the same stuff they pull every year to bait a new bid on top. Don't be fooled.

Last year I believe it was Bar.com

Yeah .. doesn't surprise me to see that kind of stuff .. but Lucky is a great name. Bar looks great .. and is very good .. but what bar owner is going to shell out a million dollars? lol .. I'd take Lucky over Bar for sure when it comes to end users .. while bar certainly is more liquid at wholesale.

I know it hit reserve yesterday, think I remember it being higher than that. Not sure if anybody is live blogging/tweeting or I'm sure we'll get the final results later. Watching what's left now.

All i know is that it was at $1.006 before namescon .. and that even at $1,006,000 it did not meet reserve.

Just seems like a line of Blue Rs all the way down .. not much seems to be hitting reserve. Although I'm guessing there are the last minute snippers. How much time gets added on with each new bid?

•••
Think 4 minutes.

Just noticed this one:
Some of the bigger ones.
stop.com - $75,000
payperclick.com - $100,000
kitchensink.com - $30,000

Doesn't look like kitchensink.com sold at that amount, in online auction unsold at $320 - http://www.namejet.com/Pages/Auctions/StandardDetails.aspx?auctionid=4019984&cat=

Just seems like a line of Blue Rs all the way down .. not much seems to be hitting reserve.

Yep, just noticed lucky.com and then keyfobs.com which was just 1 bid at $6,000 to make Reserve.

Last edited:
•••
My everest.cam didnt sell. Lol. Think ill just develop it then

•••
CHATSITES.COM 3000 Unsold

Having a look at this name, and I wonder what happened. In 1 year, it went from being unsold at $3k to sold for $21k.

And it's just parked. Not even an enduser?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back