Watch

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
Hello.

Does any one have the results?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The final hour looked pretty pathetic so perhaps the less than stellar results are being swept under the rug?

Namejet erased the link when checking a few hours afterwards.

Surprised no usual blogger coverage either. Dead silence.

•••
•••
Most names didn't come close to reserve but why would they since the reserves were ridiculous

•••
•••
X.de final 3 hrs and only at $1350? I guess Elon paid too much for his .com. Lol.

Yet Typewriter was double that bid $2700.

Kvetching?

•••
I am waiting for Monte Cahn to email me the full auction results, which I plan to publish when I receive them.

•••
?? Is this being kept a secret?

•••
Regardless of the results, the pom poms, victory lap and circle jerking will happen.

•••
Regardless of the results, the pom poms, victory lap and circle jerking will happen.

Its nice to know that I am not the only one vocal and being a pundit. Let the defenders of the bid-a-dollar-under-reserve game be known. I thought it was hilarious that NJ erased the page and 301ed it immediately after the final hour. I just wish I would have not left to do other things just to watch the 15 minutes before close. If the results were that good, I imagine all the publicity would have been already published. I would have bought Prostitute dot org so, so if any buyers remorse from whoever has it....

•••
I have been pestering them to get the final results, but I still have not received the list of sold domain names.

•••
I have been pestering them to get the final results, but I still have not received the list of sold domain names.

Thank you for posting a follow up here on NP’s, that was nice of you to do so. I didnt send you the shirt, but thought that was very cool of whoever did and it was a good post on your blog. Keep up the good work.

•••
•••
•••
A few names from the extended auction were nice buys. I like Downsize, Wipeout, Battalion and Draught. Draught is huge when you think in terms of self pour beer, home draught systems and late night alcohol delivery.

•••
Back