Dynadot

NamesCon 2017 - Who's going?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Doron Vermaat

Co-founder, EftyTop Member
Efty.com
Impact
I just booked my flight to the US for NamesCon in January. Going to check out LA for a couple of days and shake off the jetlag (hopefully) and then drive to Vegas for NamesCon - curious to see who else here is going to attend?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Will be there at the Escrow.com booth

•••
you might be right lol

there should be a namescon uk
i might go then

•••
you might be right lol

i might go then

Agree. There's a whole heap of domainers here in the UK!

•••
but the domain name space in the uk is years behind the us etc and even domains etc are valued anxious sold in $ not £ etc

•••
•••
My wife @Amanda & I @Eric Lyon will be there! Be sure that if you are attending NamesCon that you slide on over to the NamePros area or track me down in the crowd to say hi. I would love to shake all your hands, meet you in person, and answer any questions you may have.

I have a feeling this is going to be a record-breaking NamesCon this year.

See you there!

•••
will anyone be posting namescon pics? so that those that aren't there can still feel as if they are there etc

or live np posts via this thread?

•••
Glad you mentioned @platey - now remembered to subscribe

Nothing beats going to the conference, but NamePros tries to offer the best of NamesCon in video format each year (Free):
We're in the process of finishing 20+ more videos to add. Subscribe and stay tuned! ;)

•••
Nothing beats going to the conference, but NamePros tries to offer the best of NamesCon in video format each year (Free):
We're in the process of finishing 20+ more videos to add. Subscribe and stay tuned! ;)
Remember to hit the "Bell" icon on YouTube next to the Subscribe button. YouTube might not notify subscribers when new videos are released if the "Bell" option isn't enabled.

•••
you might be right lol

i might go then

There's always Domaining Europe in Berlin this year

•••
I will be at NamesCon Las Vegas 2017. Hope to see you all there.

•••
•••
Wasn't sure if I was going to make it but it's official. Booked the flight and hotel TODAY! Looking forward to it more than Christmas :)

•••
A very great place indeed with so much talent and skills and an ocean of knowledge for domaining.

•••
yes the .CAM team will be there :)
See you :)

•••
I'm looking forward to another NamesCon and I will be getting in early (next Friday night).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back