IT.COM

NamesCon - Who's going?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
I was curious to see who was going to be attending NamesCon in January.

I would be interested in meeting some of you providing you don't have the intention of shanking me.

;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can't wait for the awards. :D

•••
•••
•••
•••
Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

•••
Shane and obocar , it would be my pleasure to meet you over there, almost confirmed but you never know at last moment it can change.
By the way tell everyone the tickets are on sale and it will end in 2 Days.
I m still wondering who are the speakers since this is my first domain conference, and want to come back in this industry , any idea?

Nile, hope to see you there. I got my hotel. Still need to book the plane ticket.
I'm going to do it tonight.

•••
Nile, hope to see you there. I got my hotel. Still need to book the plane ticket.
I'm going to do it tonight.
Well i will try my best to attend as it is just few hour drive for me, but the meeting center is far away from the strip and hope it will be blast for all.

•••
•••
I'll be bringing the cheese to NamesCon.

•••
•••
Im going if someone can pay me airplane ticket to come there and to come back (Im from Europe) :P

•••
Grilled one ?

Debating on bringing a Grilled Jesus costume + George Foreman grill to sell grilled cheeses and domains on the strip. I'll be the guy hanging outside the NamesCon after parties with cheap grilled cheeses, and overpriced domains ;)

•••
I am now going now! My hotel and flights are booked; vacation days approved from work.

Let me know if you want to meet up! My calendar right now is completely open.

Big shout out to Elliot Silver who gave me a free ticket! He will be giving out more so check his blog.
(http://www.domaininvesting.com/why-do-you-want-to-attend-namescon/)

•••
I am not going, it is a bit out of price for me, but I am sure it is very interesting to listen to others stories. Im sure there is a lot to learn.

•••
I want to get a group together for breakfast on January 14th (day after the conference ends) at 7am at Mon Ami Gabi.

The address is 3655 South Las Vegas Boulevard (1 mile from the Tropicana).

Last edited:
•••
I want to get a group together for breakfast on January 14th (day after the conference ends) at 7am at Mon Ami Gabi.

The address is 3655 South Las Vegas Boulevard (1 mile from the Tropicana).
Lol isnt that too early to wake up at 7 am

•••
•••
I m going to leave at wednesday sorry will miss you all in breakfast.

•••
I'm in Vegas the week before for CES but I have a project deadline to meet back at work during NamesCon. Next year if NamesCon is in Vegas, I'll combine both conventions.

•••
Shane, are you paying for breakfast ?

•••
Shane, are you paying for breakfast ?

I was suggesting a group meet and greet not a one-on-one date, Nazz. ;)

•••
I was suggesting a group meet and greet not a one-on-one date, Nazz.

Hahaa, no homo.

I should of been more specific.. Paying for EVERYONES breakfast?

•••
Hahaa, no homo.

I should of been more specific.. Paying for EVERYONES breakfast?

This is a public invitation to anyone who wants to meet up and chat, not a private event.

While I do love writing off business expenses, this would not be an investment that would yield me a return.

So to answer your question, no.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back