NameSilo

NamePulse.com - Suggestions needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

gazzip

First Time Poster !VIP Member
Impact
186
Hi all - I am looking for suggestions, inspiration & ideas for what the domain NamePulse.com could be used for or what kind of potential end users I could target it at to sell ?

Also please let me know if you personally think it is a crap, ok, nice, good, average, great or excellent name :)

I have a few ideas in mind but would like to hear as many ideas as possible, this would be really appreciated :)

REP will be given for thoughtful suggestions


.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
emm namepulse, it sounds ok, i cant really think what it can be used for, the pulse says design to me but namepulse, not sure.
 
0
•••
I think the name would fit for a domaining news/journal website:
"NamePulse.com: the latests trends and news about domain names !" :tu:
So maybe you're better off developing the name :)
 
1
•••
sdsinc said:
I think the name would fit for a domaining news/journal website:
"NamePulse.com: the latests trends and news about domain names !" :tu:
So maybe you're better off developing the name :)

I agree, good domain, good luck :)
 
1
•••
The most obvious suggestions have already been mentioned but searching for baby girl and boys names is also a huge industry on the web.
 
0
•••
I like the sound of the domain, it's very professional. I agree that it could be a news/reporting site, it would also work as a registrar or domain name market/selling site. Lots of possibilities! Go with your interests since it's so broad.
 
1
•••
:) Thanks Guys - Anyone else have any ideas ?


.
 
0
•••
DOMiNIC said:
The most obvious suggestions have already been mentioned but searching for baby girl and boys names is also a huge industry on the web.

I actually quite like this idea to be honest.

But as stated a domain blog could be a nice choice. I think the name is catchy and remembable so i think its worth developing it!

Good luck with your chosen path.
 
1
•••
dc1pop said:
I actually quite like this idea to be honest.

But as stated a domain blog could be a nice choice. I think the name is catchy and remembable so i think its worth developing it!

Good luck with your chosen path.

I think it could also be well suited to baby names and it is one I considered but not something I would fancy developing - not too sure how it could produce any income either, also baby names.com has got number one position :td:

Thanks for your input - rep added :)

Any others ?
.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Develop the name into a domaining blog or something or you can even make it a domain reseller website :)
 
1
•••
it could be a domain name tool resources
 
1
•••
A Buy/Sell Domains site, domain parking site, or a site with all the latest news and information about domain names.
 
1
•••
weblord said:
it could be a domain name tool resources

Thanks Guys, REP added - This is one that had'nt even crossed my mind :)


Any others ? One last try :)

.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back