Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Namepros Vs WDT competition

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Webtwink

VIP Member
Impact
3
I think it would an excellent idea. A competetion between Namepros and WDT members. I don't know what kind of competiting but a competition between members would be an excellent way to community spirit B-)

Just a thought:!: What do you guys think:?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
For some reason I thought both sites were exacly the same but with different layouts :laugh:
 
0
•••
i think they are.
 
0
•••
both sites are same but you see with different members. Jamie_net you are a wdt member. While Elefkt and Me are NP members :)
 
0
•••
Ahhh i see that now :)
 
0
•••
see on the left panel there is homesite: in which it says what member you are from. Just below Namebucks and Status ;)
 
0
•••
I thought that was just for information - not highlighting who came from where so that we could compete against each other - My understanding is that the forums are identical and that we are trying to integrate into each other. not 'who is better than who'

I think this would be a bad idea as it fosters a them and us attitude amongst people - Sorry Webtwink - JMHO

Mods/Admins - how about creating a separate icon for those people who sign up after the merger. Over time, members of both fora could migrate to this icon - until eventually there was no distinction between the two at all - sort of like a normal corporate merger if you know what I mean.

Why not challenge a completely separate forum to some sort of competition
 
0
•••
I win!
 
0
•••
lol it may be just for info but i think that it could be easier to get a comp going
 
0
•••
(Still in left field)

Our survivor style web development event would call for two teams of six members each. We could have a NamePros tribe and a WebDesignTalk tribe that eventually merge into one as the competition progresses.
 
0
•••
BINGO!!

:bingo:
 
0
•••
Perfect Compromise RJ :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
(Still in left field)

Our survivor style web development event would call for two teams of six members each. We could have a NamePros tribe and a WebDesignTalk tribe that eventually merge into one as the competition progresses.

Damn, you said it! I was scrolling down this topic hoping nobody had mensioned that idea yet!

I'm with RJ on this one too.
 
0
•••
Why separate the communities instead of integrate?
 
0
•••
The idea was not that of seperating, but just having some fun ;)

That is all.

I guess its not gonna be happening.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back