Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Namperos Revenue

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

thinking1

Established Member
Impact
85
I'm going to be creating a message board soon and I'd like to know what kind of revenue potential is possible. I really don't know what some high end boards, IE: Namepros, DNF, IGN, etc earn every month.

Can anyone give me an idea of how much money NamePros makes on a monthly basis from ad revenue? Or give me an idea of what some of your message boards make and how many members you have.

Thanks,

Mike
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Sounds like an inquisitve Tax collector to me!

j/k

Really, I couldnt tell you - Im sure someone could if they didnt mind disclosing that info.

Justin
 
1
•••
domainspade said:
Sounds like an inquisitve Tax collector to me!

j/k

Really, I couldnt tell you - Im sure someone could if they didnt mind disclosing that info.

Justin


Haha :D

I don't think they'd want to tell me but it would be interesting to see what kind of revenue this community generates.
 
1
•••
This question is like asking a lady her age or what someone makes a year.
 
1
•••
I've read that daily revenue is less than 1k$, i guess it should be about 20k$/month
 
1
•••
Yeah, been asked a million times before; use the "search" function.
<moved> and <closed>
-Allan
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back