Dynadot

NamePros @ T.R.A.F.F.I.C. West in Las Vegas May 2014

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
It's Official: I (Eric Lyon) will be attending the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. West event in Las Vegas (May 28-31st, 2014). I've already got my room booked at the Bellagio resort, tickets for TRAFFIC, and looking forward to meeting several of you there.

As you can see by my avatar and the caricature of me in the NamePros Domain Comics ("The Admin"), I should be easy to spot at the conference. :)

When you see me there, don't be shy, come on over and say hi. I promise I won't bite... (At first anyways lol) ... ha ...

I'm really excited about the event, and I hope to learn more from everyone there, network, build friendships, share insight, provide in-person support to anyone with questions about NamePros, and to relax a little while having fun occasionally.

I'll see you there,

Eric Lyon

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We will be waiting for the next episode of the comics inspired by TRAFFIC :D

•••
We will be waiting for the next episode of the comics inspired by TRAFFIC :D

I'll try and remember to take notes while there for potential comical satire / parodies. ha lol :p ;)

•••
I'll try and remember to take notes while there for potential comical satire / parodies. ha lol :p ;)

that sounds like FUN...:cy:

~Patricia - Ohio USA - DomainBELL

•••
Is there an auction list yet?

•••
Looking forward to a post, discussing your experience there, Eric.
Hope you are writing one. :)

•••
Looking forward to a post, discussing your experience there, Eric.
Hope you are writing one. :)
Most my trip and experience was posted on my Facebook with photos and video. The majority of all that was just personal experience, the trip itself, and other things that may not be domain related coverage.

As for attending T.R.A.F.F.I.C. West, It was a great experience for me, I met a lot of great people in the industry, and had a chance to attend some sponsored events regarding Bing search, Domain development, New gtld hype, monetizing promotions, network with others in the industry, etc..

The only things that I would change for the next event I attend would be to have some business cards and other branded merchandise to take with me. As well as get more pictures.. I added some random pictures below if interested.

lv-traffic.gif

•••
I had to ask for a post, as i don't do FB.

Awesome!!

•••
Another image just surfaced.

10394583_10203187044332174_7778598511181135254_n.jpg

•••
And here's the controversial image that surfaced... What in the world was I looking at? .. hahaha

10372063_10203187059732559_6293307671078954491_n.jpg

•••
And here's the controversial image that surfaced... What in the world was I looking at? .. hahaha

10372063_10203187059732559_6293307671078954491_n.jpg

Some nice pictures there.
Would love to read a write-up of your whole journey, if you could write one. And, i feel a lot of members at NP would like to read it.

This image is really really controversial,
When the world is looking at the camera, you are feasting your eyes over....well only you know what.;);)
Hehehe

•••
Suggestion for next time - live-blog a couple of sessions! Would be an awesome value-add for NP.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back