IT.COM

NamePros .mobi forum

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
alright, i may regret this suggestion later ;), but.....

let member 'Jeff' (and all other barred members) back in the namepros .mobi section!

i dont know, just seems fair since this is a general domaining forum - ask Jeff for details - as i dont think its appropriate to lists the specifics here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:hi:

I had specifically opted out of the #1 Namepros™ .MOBI Forum some time ago, as I found myself spending a bit-too-much-time in there at a time with many other things - commitments, both personal and professional - going on in my live ... my passions for things .MOBI eating up a good deal of my waking hours, IMHO. :guilty: :talk:

Although our plans and respective schedules (with the time difference being one of them) have conficted a bit more than usual over the past couple of months ... I have been planning to soon catch up and discuss things with RJ (and Staff™) in the very near future - one of the items I would be bringing up are his thoughts regarding me once again actively posting in the #1 .MOBI Forum™, as I do have a bit more time since the turn of the New Year '09. Plus, and this is far FAR more important than any forum postings could ever be, I just miss my dear friend so it'll be nice to finally talk and catch up! :xf.love:

I will say, too, that I've recently been provided an opportunity to meet and talk with several very active .MOBI discussers and developers, and to some degree I can generally see a potential niche for the extension ... that exists through unique development of stand-alone websites that are built for those that are "on the go"! I've learned a thing or two from these developers (they know who they are), so it would be nice to actively chat with them - particularly about their promotions and, my favorite, SEO techniques. :gl:

To those that have may have stumbled across my recent posts at the mTLD Blog© (with Caroline, who's a peach!) and elsewhere, and with whom I have recently spent ... literally ... dozens and dozens of hours with at live chat on Yahoo, GMail, and AIM etc. regarding .MOBI and the greater Mobile Web, I would like to thank you for your insight and support, postive sharing and feedback, warm wishes, and especially candor - afterall, it is this candor and openness, this sharing, and respect for other people's OPINIONS that first brought us all here to our beloved #1 Namepros! :music:

Thanks and see you soon, friends.
-Jeff B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back