Dynadot

NamePros Message.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

Daily i am facing this problem for 2 to 3 hours,are you also facing this problem?

Try to solve this problem as soon as possible.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
unfortunately I am getting that message too lately... :(

•••
I would go CRAZY without my #1 Namepros™ :!: :red: :talk:

Update: Everything seems to be back online now, and very fast! :yell:

Thanks,
-Jeff B-)

•••
I will bring this issue up with the Development Team so that they can take a look into this issue.

•••
I too faced the same problem about some minutes back...

•••
Still i am facing this problem for 2 to 3 hours + 1 time i faced in the afternoon also for 1 hour, is there no solution to this problem?

•••
Still i am facing this problem for 2 to 3 hours + 1 time i faced in the afternoon also for 1 hour, is there no solution to this problem?

This happened to you today? Darn it! We thought we had resolved that. Back to the drawing board :|

•••
This happened to you today? Darn it! We thought we had resolved that. Back to the drawing board :|

it happened around 6-8 AM Pacific std time.

thanks

•••
ok, they have been working on this all day today, hopefully it will be resolved. Please post back here either way. Thanks!!

•••
•••
To the O.P.,
Thx for Posting this thread.

I thought it was just me.
It has happened to me at least a few times daily for the past week.

Good Luck RJ, NPQueen, & NP team!

We're all rooting for ya!

•••
ok, they have been working on this all day today, hopefully it will be resolved. Please post back here either way. Thanks!!

Yesterday also i faced this problem from IST 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM.Normally daily i face this problem from IST 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM.

•••
God....!
I Faced the same problem....
:( please do something about it :(
BOT ATTACK....
Cant this be stopped?
there must be some way that we could track it down!

•••
•••
Still going on for me, I hope this gets fixed,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back