Server too busy error

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

VIP Member
Impact
100
Occasionally when I try to access Namepros it tells me

"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

I have a suggestion. Seeing right now there are 300 some members logged on and over 1200 guests, why not make it so members can access Namepros and it gives that error to guests only?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good suggestion. I'll see if I can implement this.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back