Dynadot

NameOptions.com redesign beta

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
We just released NameOptions.com new beta site. It is a marketplace that’s highly customized powered by Domain Market Pro (DMP).

Please post your first impressions of NameOptions.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks good, clean colors not fancy but elegant with your focus being on showcasing domain names for sale.

•••
•••
I love the layout, the columns are pretty nice, My only suggestion "Branding" i would work on some unique branding for it, the light bulb doesn't work for it IMO, aside from branding the name into the site, it is a very very nice website IMO

•••
Looks like all other WP sites. I'm not saying I don't like it. But it is nothing special. Just a regular site like everyone else.

•••
Looks like all other WP sites. I'm not saying I don't like it. But it is nothing special. Just a regular site like everyone else.

It’s not wordpress (except for the domain blog section which is a custom theme). You will notice that immediately as soon as you go to buy a domain via landers.

•••
I love the layout, the columns are pretty nice, My only suggestion "Branding" i would work on some unique branding for it, the light bulb doesn't work for it IMO, aside from branding the name into the site, it is a very very nice website IMO

I agree with you. The lightbulb is so cliche. Will work on updating the logo. Thanks for the feedback.

•••
Looks great as a domain marketplace! The logo looks great. The Domain Categories in the bottom section should be truncated on mobile cause it can be a lot to scroll through to get to the actual footer (a first time user on mobile might think more content is below!). It really is a great site though and works as it should and is very fast!

Are these all your properties? Impressive portfolio!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back