NamesCon2020

NameOptions.com redesign beta

Located in Web Design Reviews started by TCK, Jan 12, 2020.

Replies:
Views:

1. TCK

TCK NameOptions.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

We just released NameOptions.com new beta site. It is a marketplace that’s highly customized powered by Domain Market Pro (DMP).

Please post your first impressions of NameOptions.com

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Deathstarr

Deathstarr Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Looks good, clean colors not fancy but elegant with your focus being on showcasing domain names for sale.

3. TCK

4. .X.

.X. God is great Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I love the layout, the columns are pretty nice, My only suggestion "Branding" i would work on some unique branding for it, the light bulb doesn't work for it IMO, aside from branding the name into the site, it is a very very nice website IMO

5. Stoff_es

Stoff_es Established Member

Looks like all other WP sites. I'm not saying I don't like it. But it is nothing special. Just a regular site like everyone else.

6. TCK

It’s not wordpress (except for the domain blog section which is a custom theme). You will notice that immediately as soon as you go to buy a domain via landers.

7. TCK

I agree with you. The lightbulb is so cliche. Will work on updating the logo. Thanks for the feedback.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice