Dynadot

NameOptions.com redesign beta

NameSilo
Impact
We just released NameOptions.com new beta site. It is a marketplace that’s highly customized powered by Domain Market Pro (DMP).

Please post your first impressions of NameOptions.com

Last edited:
Looks good, clean colors not fancy but elegant with your focus being on showcasing domain names for sale.

.X.

In God I TrustTop Contributor
Impact
I love the layout, the columns are pretty nice, My only suggestion "Branding" i would work on some unique branding for it, the light bulb doesn't work for it IMO, aside from branding the name into the site, it is a very very nice website IMO

Stoff_es

Established Member
Impact
Looks like all other WP sites. I'm not saying I don't like it. But it is nothing special. Just a regular site like everyone else.

Impact
Looks like all other WP sites. I'm not saying I don't like it. But it is nothing special. Just a regular site like everyone else.

It’s not wordpress (except for the domain blog section which is a custom theme). You will notice that immediately as soon as you go to buy a domain via landers.

Impact
I love the layout, the columns are pretty nice, My only suggestion "Branding" i would work on some unique branding for it, the light bulb doesn't work for it IMO, aside from branding the name into the site, it is a very very nice website IMO

I agree with you. The lightbulb is so cliche. Will work on updating the logo. Thanks for the feedback.

Timothy Carambat

Established Member
Impact
Looks great as a domain marketplace! The logo looks great. The Domain Categories in the bottom section should be truncated on mobile cause it can be a lot to scroll through to get to the actual footer (a first time user on mobile might think more content is below!). It really is a great site though and works as it should and is very fast!

Are these all your properties? Impressive portfolio!