Domain Empire

question Nameless Domains aka Nameless LLC - SHAMELESS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I must receive up to 10 emails every day from Nameless Domains, offering me various low quality domains for $89 to $500.

I wonder how much spam they send out every day, hoping to trick some poor unsuspecting sucker into buying their domain names. If I am getting 10 eMails from the daily, it must be hundreds of thousands of eMails to people around the world daily.

Does anyone else get these emails constantly?

Today I received an offer to buy DontSell.net from the people at Nameless LLC for $89 USD.

If I were truly interested in this name, it wouldn't be a problem, but I have absolutely no interest in this name and I don't even own a domain similar to that.

I did own DontSellMe.com as a whimsical joke, but let it drop because I had no desire to keep it.

What Shameless domains (Nameless Domains) did was take an old copy of the Zone file (the list of all domain names in the world) and used a bot to scrape the WhoIs email address for every domain that had similar keywords.

Shame on you Shameless Domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Apparently you're not the only one.. They were added to the hall of shame back in 2013 :laugh:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back