IT.COM

Namejet Help Center (Launch the Support Center) is working now after I create a simple ticket for it

NameSilo
Watch

TERADOMAIN

QualityNames.comTop Member
Impact
Hi,

Hello all friends. Lots of friends recently had some issue wining name at Namejet but did not got into their account. There was thread created by @Ostrados which we can see below.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/domains-bought-from-namejet-not-delivered.1163410/

I am also one of those group of buyer who won names but did not got names into the account.

I am still awaiting 1 name to be received into account.

There were multiple issues at Namejet and one of the big concern was its "Help Center" was broken which leads us to login page instead of let us creating a ticket for the issue.

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 11.09.31 AM.png

There is one simple common issue which we all do not give much importance including myself. We all assume and think ohh there is issue so someone may have already complained about it. We rely on someone else for complaining about issue instead of us taking initiative to take first step. Don't worry I am also in same boat. But yes I like to improve as well. So I took initiative to create ticket for same. Please see below.

I emailed to [email protected]

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 11.21.43 AM.png

I got response from them which can be seen below.

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 11.24.32 AM.png

Then they resolved issue same day. Please see final response below.

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 11.29.35 AM.png

So bottom line is let's all of us improve a little. Let us take initiative if there is issue instead of guessing someone may have already taken care about it. I am also in same boat . So I am also talking to myself to improve as well. Hahahaah

I hope this will help lots of friends creating ticket at Namejet instead talking or emailing to many various department without any proper solutions.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks!

To be honest I would never think about sending support ticket complaining about support tickets! I assumed that the issue is well known to NJ but surprisingly it is not!
Also most users do not even know that they need to contact web.com for NJ support. It is not even mentioned anywhere on NJ website!!

Personally I stayed away from NJ since my last bad experience with them and I am not planning to go into this again until they fix their broken system.

Last edited:
•••
It still doesn't work for me.

Have you actually confirmed that it's working for you?

•••
It still doesn't work for me.

Have you actually confirmed that it's working for you?

Yes its working. I did created few tickets as well.

If needed clear your chache.

Thanks

•••
It is not working for me as well!
I tried clearing cookies, and tried opening in incognito mode but it still does not work.

•••
Yeah I tried clearing cache and it still doesn't work FWIW.

•••
•••
•••
You clicking "Launch the Support Center" after getting inside Help Center??

Or try this and see if this works

https://namejet.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Show attachment 142166

Yes I am clicking the blue button..
When I click the link you provided I go to the page in your screenshot but I am not logged in and cannot submit ticket! Ofcourse I cannot login and the problem presists for me!

I wonder if support center was only enabled to your account lol

•••
Yes I am clicking the blue button..
When I click the link you provided I go to the page in your screenshot but I am not logged in and cannot submit ticket! Ofcourse I cannot login and the problem presists for me!

I wonder if support center was only enabled to your account lol

LOL

Try this

https://namejet.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

•••
Last edited:
•••
Same problem!

can you create a test dummy Namjet account and try login with different email address? I bet you will not be able to lunch support center.

Lets see experience of few other friends.

Everyone can create similar ticket as below.

email to [email protected]

Hi,

Help Center is broker at Namejet.com

http://www.namejet.com/Pages/support.aspx?

If you click above link and click "Launch the support center" then it will take us to login page.

Please try Launching the support center and you will get to know what I am talking about.

Thanks

•••
The support page is working fine on my end

•••
The support page is working fine on my end

That's great.

Let's wait response from more friends.

Is it some country related issue or what??

I am from USA and it works for me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back