Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Namejet Down

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

JB Lions

Top Member
Impact
48,444
Temporary of course but was right in the middle of bidding.

Seeing this:


Site Unavailable​


The snapnames.com site is temporarily unavailable.​


We apologize for this brief inconvenience. Please try again later.

Contact Support:​


  • Toll-free in the U.S. and Canada: 1-877-352-5630


Thank you!
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i’ll never get why people use NameJet over Snapnames
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
It's back but 2 auctions I was in ended under maintenance.

They should be put back up.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Dropcatch delivery system also failed (a coincidence that both failed?!), billed me twice for one domain and didn't assign others. I got email from Snapnames/Namejet about the issue but after contacting Dropcatch multiple times I still know nothing.
 
1
•••
So they extended the auctions 24 hours and I got the domain I wanted

"Due to technical difficulties, all auctions scheduled to end on January 19th will be extended by 24 hours and will end at normal times on January 20th."
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back