Domain Empire

advice NameJet Chips LLLL.coms: $1,200 stand in the market?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

divingnz

Established Member
Impact
Hi All,

Please excuse the noobesqueness of this question (as I'm still uber-noob). I have searched the forum in advance, but didn't see this mentioned. So I'm wondering if this is just normal behaviour?

I'm keen to salt away a couple more Chip LLLL.coms, as I only have 1 in the portfolio. But everything that hits Namejet is bid up to $1,200 in pre-registration. I'm not talking 5 or 6 here, rather all of them, probably 50+ at the moment. I've had a few backorders on, so have been able to see who's bidding during the private auction. They all see to go to the same name: deepak786.
Deepak = Deep Pockets?

Is this normal i.e. $1,200 is the current floor for these? Or does this signal surge? Or maybe accumulation/attempted squeeze by 1 determined House/punter?

Any thoughts or insights appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Deep Pockets is Legit I have won Auctions against him before so Yes its normal competition is fierce. If you want LLLL CHIP I'm afraid you gotta pay top Dollar at Namejet no science behind it.
You can always try acquiring domains directly from private owners don't just use one platform.

Good Luck.

•••
Thats about the price you can expect to pay everywhere tbh.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back