Domain Empire

Namedrive - Yesterdays UPdate a big mistake?!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Someone please tell me that they are experiencing the same problem. Namedrive just updated my stats for yesterday and gave me 2 cents for every single click. All across the board, from my games domains to travel to adult to news - this doesn't seem to make any sense. Even ones that steadily averaged upwards of 30cents/click were at 2 cents - whats going on here?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah its the same for everybody... something must of went wrong and I'm sure it will be handled/fixed soon! :tu:

Last edited:
•••
ahhh ok glad to hear that its a mistake, thanks for your response

•••
I just started with NAMEDRIVE 2 weeks ago and all of my clicks are minimal, i will only be there until I can get a payout. Most of may names average .04 - .11 per click !!!! Not good at all!

•••
i have got some nice clicks within last two weeks there, over $2 each. But i also have a question to namedrive users. Is namedrive combining payouts for affiliate program and for parking? See, if i add those 2 numbers together, than i am passing $20 threshold. Should i expect payout for this month, or they will actually wait until each of programms will pass that threshold?

•••
•••
gugush said:
i have got some nice clicks within last two weeks there, over $2 each. But i also have a question to namedrive users. Is namedrive combining payouts for affiliate program and for parking? See, if i add those 2 numbers together, than i am passing $20 threshold. Should i expect payout for this month, or they will actually wait until each of programms will pass that threshold?
What category were the clicks?
I'm averaging around 7 cents a click.... need to work out why as my content is relevant to the type of stuff people hitting it are looking for.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back