NameSilo

Low EPC

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Blimn

Established Member
Impact
2
Hey Guys,

Currently I have 6 high quality 2 word adult domains in Indonesian. With only these 6 domains I get around 20 clicks a day. The only problem is that I only get 3 cents a click. I'm currently using namedrive. Do you have any advice to somehow increase the epc? my click thru rate is 50% and so that is already good. Your advice would be much appreciated....
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back