Dynadot

Namedrive Question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
If you have a domain that you have only registered to sell on and you have it parked at Namedrive, do you think you should list it for sale (i.e. have the "Inquire about this domain" in the top right)?

This may be a fairly obvious question but I can think of a few reasons why you wouldn't want this written?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it should be displayed i think.

•••
If you have a domain that you have only registered to sell... I can think of a few reasons why you wouldn't want this written
If the reason you're hesitating listing the name as "For Sale" is what I think it is, I personally wouldn't list it "FS", but just park it and hope for the best. If it's a good one, then someone will eventually find it, see it's not being put to "good" use and contact you about buying it.

It might take longer this way, but you'll most likely avoid, or at least minimize, those certain issues alluded to above and hopefully earn at least a few bucks to cover the reg fee without raising any red flags.

•••
Okay. Thanks for your help - I have now changed all but a few of my domains to being listed for sale.

•••
The ND for sale inquiry is quite user friendly - unlike sedo where you feel like you are committing to the name just by inquiring.

I have gotten many offers and made many sales of domain names with ND. However you should of course have you names listed for sale elwhere too like plesmo and sedo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back