Dynadot

Namedrive problems?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
For the last couple of hours I have been getting timeouts when trying to log into ND or view sites parked there.

Is there something wrong with ND or is it something at my end?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes i have a Fabulous Account and many times i have asked Mike to allow indian domains and .mobi but unfortunately they do not.. Its a real shame becuase Fab was number 1 for me.. until the Poker domains dived. Normal domains on Fab didnt do as well as on Sedo Pro so iam hoping ND will be a better all rounder.

•••
Consumer electronic name is rocking

ND is doing fine by me with one of my consumer gamer names. I'm rocking through at about 66% CTR. Yes thats no typo 66%. I love Christmas internet shoppers!!!

Ok most of my other sites are under 5% but ND can serve up the right ads and they are paying 3X-5X as much as Sedo.

•••
Hi MC,
I'm sorry to hear that your ND earnings are going down. Please could you PM me your login details again so I can have a look and see if I can change anything?
tipsfromthetop, I've had a look at your account and have changed some of the settings to make the names more targeted, hopefully they will perform well with you. To be honest, we don't have a great deal of .co.in names, but I hope they perform well.
MC, we now have .mobi templates, they can go live within 24 hours.

Ed

•••
I had two clicks on a domain that earned me 11 cents per click yesterday. I checked the stats again today and the clicks changed to 3 cents each. Does this happen often?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back