Domain Empire

Namedrive problems?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
For the last couple of hours I have been getting timeouts when trying to log into ND or view sites parked there.

Is there something wrong with ND or is it something at my end?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I could login just fine.

GH

•••
have stats been updated last 5-6 hours? Mine seen the same.. could be just me though...

•••
I can log on, but the stats have not changed for hours.

avp

•••
Stats havent changed for me either. Hmmm.... :(

•••
update from yesterday on payout seems off also.

•••
btrader said:
update from yesterday on payout seems off also.

yes. It was finalized at $2.50 for one of my domains (i.e. it was grayed over).
Now its dropped to $1.72....!!!

and no updates today?

also seems to be timing out a lot when I try to access.

•••
•••
stats definitely not updated and can't make any page changes

Last edited:
•••
I'm having trouble as well. I add domains and they don't show up in my account, but if I try to add them again there's an error saying they're already in my account...

•••
Hi guys,

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier on this. As far as I know, we didn't have any problems with logging into the accounts yesteray, but the stats update run for Friday forgot to actually update the stats. Things have been sorted out now, so hopefully all problems should be solved. Feel free to contact me by PM or mail if you have any further difficuluties.

Have a good Sunday...

Ed

•••
My stats have been updated. :)

•••
Charley said:
My stats have been updated. :)

Same here, a whopping 91 cents so far this month.

•••
NameDriver said:
As far as I know, we didn't have any problems with logging into the accounts yesteray

I'm pretty surethe problem was at my end.

I was staying at a friends over the weekend who uses Maxnet, a small christian ISP & I just couldn't get through. Now I'm back home everything works perfectly.

I have no idea why her ISP should be blocking / should be blocked, but too many other things to worry about this week.

My apologies.

•••
This morning my stats are, well static...

Is there an update going on or has there been a problem? Also, performance has just totally tanked this last week or so. Is it just the season? I thought that everyone was seeing increases in web traffic...

•••
I'm sorry to say we're currently experiencing a problem with our servers which has been going on for about 30 minutes. Our tech guys are on it and everything should be back to normal very shortly.

I apologise for the inconvenience.

Ed

•••
Quick and nimble as always, Ed....thanks.

•••
Working fine, just got my payout so ;)

•••
Is it the time of year or what? My stats are in the gutter and I've had 3 clicks in 4 days :td:

•••
I just moved over 250+ domains there from my Sedo Pro account to see how namedrive fairs after hearing good things.. Do these guys optimize or reply to emails.. Ive not heard a thing from them since sending an email also from domains that earn $$ daily i seem to be only getting cents on namedrive and extremely low traffic..

Maybe ive done something wrong in namedrive in setup but i thought i would post as the figures do not seem to be updating which most are discussing here.

Ed. my username is the same as here if you get time to check.

•••
tipsfromthetop said:
I just moved over 250+ domains there from my Sedo Pro account to see how namedrive fairs after hearing good things.. Do these guys optimize or reply to emails.. Ive not heard a thing from them since sending an email also from domains that earn $$ daily i seem to be only getting cents on namedrive and extremely low traffic..

Maybe ive done something wrong in namedrive in setup but i thought i would post as the figures do not seem to be updating which most are discussing here.

Ed. my username is the same as here if you get time to check.

I'm in the middle of moving some from Trafficz. For the first couple of weeks my stats were a bit lower but they are picking up nicely. Some names that didn't make anything at TZ have started to pay for themselves now.

My avg CPC this month is 28c at ND and 6c at TZ - and my CTR is 6% better too.

•••
Jasdon said:
I'm in the middle of moving some from Trafficz. For the first couple of weeks my stats were a bit lower but they are picking up nicely. Some names that didn't make anything at TZ have started to pay for themselves now.

My avg CPC this month is 28c at ND and 6c at TZ - and my CTR is 6% better too.

My ppc at nd is awful. It has gone from 20 cents two months ago to 6 cents.......making nothing with over 250 hits a month...currently at 15.30...these are not sex names but education related and city related sites....they suck, no one responds and as soon as I reach $100 I am out of there in a flash....

•••
I agree. :td:
I am trying to find the time to submit my whole portfolio to Fabulous. I don't know what happened at ND...It's not as clear for me because I've sold a few names at ND, but the stats have still very noticably dropped.
MILLERSCROSSING said:
My ppc at nd is awful. It has gone from 20 cents two months ago to 6 cents.......making nothing with over 250 hits a month...currently at 15.30...these are not sex names but education related and city related sites....they suck, no one responds and as soon as I reach $100 I am out of there in a flash....

•••
Ive had nothing but positive experiences with Namedrive. Ed seems to be pretty active on this forum and gets back to all posts regarding Namedrive, so I would be patient. In terms of CTR and CPC, I haven't heard anybody saying they are doing better with Sedo than ND. The CTR on ND usually blows away the competition; just look at their landing pages and compare them to Sedo's. They pay on time and their services are simple to figure out and easy to use.

•••
Oh, I totally agree that ND steps on the neck of Sedo. And Ed is always on top of problems that occur. I am very happy overall with ND. BUT... I've sort of noticed a trend. I want to stay ahead of that trend. The trend is my ND performance is going down while my Fab performance is going up.

It is simple business and not a personal attack on Ed or ND. ND is VERY progressive. They need some mobi pages, though...So far it seems to be only Sedo. Fab has flat out told me they have no plans to develop mobi. Not at all. :td:

GiddyUp said:
Ive had nothing but positive experiences with Namedrive. Ed seems to be pretty active on this forum and gets back to all posts regarding Namedrive, so I would be patient. In terms of CTR and CPC, I haven't heard anybody saying they are doing better with Sedo than ND. The CTR on ND usually blows away the competition; just look at their landing pages and compare them to Sedo's. They pay on time and their services are simple to figure out and easy to use.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back