NameSilo

NameDrive clicks not autocorrecting

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone else having issues of their NameDrive clicks not autocorrecting after the 48 hour period? None of my clicks have autocorrected for the past 4 or 5 days.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
O,

Namedrive has been working wondefully for me. SOrry I coudln't help..

•••
what is autocorrecting?
fonzie_007 said:
Anyone else having issues of their NameDrive clicks not autocorrecting after the 48 hour period? None of my clicks have autocorrected for the past 4 or 5 days.

•••
My clicks are still at 8 & 11 cents

•••
cache said:
what is autocorrecting?
It pays a generic area-based amount in the 1st 48hrs.... after that when Namedrive rev' the actual amount paid by advertiser, then they pay you that, less their "very minimal" profit....so you will see the figures corrected. anyone???

:) peace

•••
mine did, the click went from $0.03 to $0.01

•••
My clicks were autocorrected yesterday evening..
fonzie_007 said:

•••
fonzie_007 said:

Hi Fonzie,

Mine were also autocorrected.
In case you are not sure about it I would suggest you e-mail Ed
about it ( ed (at) namedrive (dot) com )

kind regards,

Faisj

•••
yoshiwara said:
mine did, the click went from $0.03 to $0.01
You must have really bad foreign traffic then.

My clicks have been autocorrecting as usual! :tu:

•••
maybe they are correcting click fraud. Let's hope for the whole industry's sake. People who ever think its a good idea to have people click their ads soon will find that those click's effectiveness is measured and eventually the domain owner will not earn the higher payouts.

PLEASE NOTE: I am not implying this is the case here at all.

Lets all play fair and keep the industry healthy for all of us.

•••
Ed did reply to me and said all the clicks have been autocorrected. What is goofy is that I have 28 out of 33 clicks in the past 5 days that are at 11 cents. The other clicks are also seem to be at pre-autocorrected rates with the exception of one click for $5!

•••
fonzie_007 said:

Fonz..

Sorry - forgot to answer the Q at hand. YES. are autocorrected. Perhaps a slight decrease in avgs. lately but that might be my imagination.

Love NameDrive - Love their auto correction system as well. To me it tells me that they know what they are doing and pay attention to their advertisers best interests -- WHICH in the end is looking after the Domain Parkers best interests.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back