Domain Empire

Namedrive and Templates - How do they look like?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am parking some of my domains with Namedrive and did see examples of headers to choose from but how do i know how the templates look like?

I configured one domain to basic1 but i have no idea how it looks and what to expect.
Is there a way i can preview the templates?

P.S. I should have started parking months ago - 1 domain that i did have parked resulted in $4 profit and i recouped the reg fee :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
click on the little magnifying glass on settings and you can see the changes you make

•••
•••
Damion said:
P.S. I should have started parking months ago - 1 domain that i did have parked resulted in $4 profit and i recouped the reg fee :)

That is right on. One should lose a day for any domain of parking reveue. It all adds up.

•••
I'm back with the default template, I saw click rate fall by up to 50 % by using JSX and JSX2.

Adult light still brings me over 50 % ctr on all adult domains.

•••
DOMiNIC said:
I'm back with the default template, I saw click rate fall by up to 50 % by using JSX and JSX2.

Adult light still brings me over 50 % ctr on all adult domains.
i use adult dark, the light is working well ?

•••
I like the canvas2 template...The adult dark is nice aswell

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back