Domain Empire

Best template on Namedrive?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which Namedrive template maximises CTR?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

votes
    29.4%
  • Basic1

vote
    5.9%
  • Basic2

votes
    0.0%
  • JSX

votes
    0.0%
  • JSX2

vote
    5.9%
  • Search box

votes
    0.0%
  • Canvas

votes
    47.1%
  • Canvas2

votes
    11.8%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

-fp-

FabianPattberg.comEstablished Member
Impact
Hello NP.

I have been parking my domains at namedrive and have seen a very positive development in terms of revenue but I have not been sure about which template is most effective to maximise CTR.

Any suggestions and experiences on which template form is most useful? Excluding adult templates (no offence please)?

Thanks,

Fabian

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
limited testing but canvas seems to do the best on my end

•••
Anymore opinions on the best template at ND?

Default or Canvas? or Basic 1?

Fabian

•••
•••
I receive over 500,000 uniques a month at Name Drive and 'Default' is without doubt the best all round template.

I have experimented with other templates and seen C.T.R. drop by as much as 50% !!!

At the end of the day, it's not just about the template, selecting the relevant header can keep a visitors attention for that extra second that counts and keywords take some work to get right.

All in all, I think C.T.R. really depends on the catagory of your domain, all of my adult domains achieve C.T.R. of 60 % minimum while others produce just 5 %.

gazzip said:

Sure have, I'm back to Default on all but adult domains.

I don't know why but this is the one they like.

•••
Thanks gazzip. A really good read.

I am currently using Canvas mostly because it gets me higher CTR then Canvas 2 or Default so far.

But as it was said it really depends that you know where the traffic is coming from.

Really good opinions here.

Please keep the thread going.

Fabian

•••
With the addition of the new headers for Gay/Lesbian you cannot use the adult templates.

Is anybody testing gay/lesbian domains with the header on normal templtes???

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back