Dynadot

Namedrive and keywords

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I just moved some of my domains to ND and have some questions re the settings.

1. Am I allowed to type in more than 1 keyword and if yes is there a rule how to separate them? (comma, space or only comma)

2. when clicking on the magnifying glass I can edit the country of the ads. I always choose USA and save but whenever I re-check it defaults to Germany. When I visit some of my domains some german ads display where it should be english. I don't know how to change that permanently.

Thanks in advance!

Mike

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The keyword issue, I cant respond.

Concerning the country:
It will always display the keywords for the GEO target region you surf from.
To set region keywords best, click inthe settings on the "name" and not on the magnifying glass.

•••
aaargggh!!

What the heck is going on with ND?? I just saved for the 3rd or 4th time everything and still when I log in again or check back later some of my domains templates and headers got defaulted and all keywords typed in deleted!!

This ain't fun anymore.

Thanks nrnf! The settings are a bit confusing. Instead on 1 click it shows portals. I'm going nuts here...lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back