IT.COM

Namedrive users - Keywords question.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
When using Namedrive (or similar) how many keywords do you typically put on your domains? I have found that when I use a single keyword I get more relevant ads, but if the ND sites are being indexed in search engines does it make more sense to load up with overture keywords and get potentially higher traffic? Not excessively, but choosing a dozen or so of the top ones.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would like to know the answer to this question too!

•••
keep it simple with just a few words as I have found and you have stated the ads are more relevant when doing that, the more relevant the ads the more chance of someone clicking them, your goal is to have the most relevant optimized page for each of your domains

•••
You can also click the microscope to see what ads are coming up with the keyword. If the domain has existing traffic, stick to a keyword that users will be looking for on a website.

•••
Oh no doubt about it the ads are bettter with single keywords, the question was more around getting people to the site in the first place and whether it is worth sacrificing (a little) in ad quality to get more clicks by having more keywords on the search engines..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back