IT.COM

NameCheap rose their prices?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just wanted to renew my .com domain that I have registered with NameCheap and I see that the price is $11.98. Did they rise their prices? In January I paid $10.87 for a .com renewal, but it was expiring in 30 days. The domain that I'm trying to renew now expires in July 2018.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
why dont you transfer it to another place such as namesilo or godaddy

•••
why dont you transfer it to another place such as namesilo or godaddy
I don't like GoDaddy and I prefer NameCheap. I'm just wondering if they've risen their prices.

•••
perhaps they were runningout of promotion budget and no longer offer cheap prices, not just domain, their hosting also increased...

•••
The closer you get to exp and during the grace period the price goes down. Check retailmenot for the best potential discount code each month if you are renewing early.

•••
The closer you get to exp and during the grace period the price goes down. Check retailmenot for the best potential discount code each month if you are renewing early.
When I search for a new .com domain, the price displayed is $11.98, too. So it looks like they've risen their prices?

•••
When I search for a new .com domain, the price displayed is $11.98, too. So it looks like they've risen their prices?
they were gonna loosing customer....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back