Dynadot

NameBright.com not working

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anybody else having issues with namebright? Keeps crashing and can't manage nor push domains...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Same here.

Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 8.41.45 PM.png

•••
The site is not even loading, same message as above.....

I have always found their site to be quite slow, even on a good day.

•••
Just spoke with them on the phone and they are working on it.

•••
Doesnt work since yesterday. Or partially works.

•••
Even more interesting. Now namebright has communication problems with DropCatch, or vice versa. I won something @ dropcatch yesterday and there is a sufficient prepaid balance at my namebright account to cover the purchase.
If I try to process the shopping cart manually, using prepaid balance, the following error appears: "Error while processing order. UnableToContactGateway". Instead of delivering the domain automatically (which is supposed to happen if I do not act manually), they emailed the following "You currently have items in your DropCatch account that require payment. Please login to your DropCatch account and complete payment at your earliest convenience". As a side effect, they would not let me backorder anything today (unpaid items in shopping cart!).

Update: I was able to empty shopping cart by selecting credit card payment instead of prepaid nb balance. Not a big money purchase (or existing balance). So the current namebright-dropcatch problem is that prepaid namebright balance is technically unusable for dropcatch purchases.

Last edited:
•••
Even more interesting. Now namebright has communication problems with DropCatch, or vice versa. I won something @ dropcatch yesterday and there is a sufficient prepaid balance at my namebright account to cover the purchase.
If I try to process the shopping cart manually, using prepaid balabce, the following error appears: "Error while processing order. UnableToContactGateway". Instead of delivering the domain automatically (which is supposed to happen if I do not act manually), they emailed the following "You currently have items in your DropCatch account that require payment. Please login to your DropCatch account and complete payment at your earliest convenience". As a side effect, they would not let me backorder anything today (unpaid items in shopping cart!).

Update: I was able to empty shopping cart by selecting credit card payment instead of prepaid nb balance. Not a big money. So the current namebright-dropcatch problem is that prepaid namebright balance is technically unusable for dropcatch purchases.
Same thing happened to me few days ago. Tried few hours later using my phone, not sure if it worked because of a different device/browser or it just "fixed" on its own. The support response came some time later (after I already managed to pay) and was like "we see you've paid successfully, why the hell would you bother us at all?".
52Vle14.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back