NameSilo

NameBright _Help

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ABDELAZIZAFOA

Established Member
Impact
7
Hello everyone,
please help me get a code snippet to register available domains. I obtained an API from NameBright, but after reviewing their documentation at https://github.com/NameBright/DomainApiClientExamples, I found methods for changing the name server, listing the host records, creating a new host record with POST data (application/x-www-form-urlencoded), deleting the record by ID, and changing contact info, but I did not find a way to register a new domain.
Thank you
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back