Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Name your Critical lesson learned?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mis_chiff

Top Member
Impact
4,273
Share your first, most critical lesson learned.

Whether it was a financial loss, a TM issue,
or a hacker intrusion, or a serious development issue,
example: where you get content, or fonts,
or publishing items found elsewhere, etc

Mine:
When I first started out, I had no idea what TM meant
(I hadn't even heard of it...yes I was a noob!)
so I found MichaelJFox.ca was available to reg and
thinking I had a "gem" I registered it!
Then I started reading through
some threads here on Namepros and realised...
I had just registered a TM'd name!
So needless to say I was a little nervous thinking
the domain TM police were going to knock on my door (j/k)
but I cancelled the transaction right away,
and got my money back.
I figured it wasn't worth the risk, even though I see it being
done...it wasn't for me.

So what was your first critical mistake, maybe we can all learn
something from it, as I did :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back