NameSilo

Name Media Acquires SmartName.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
5,276
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Geeeez .... Are they going to buy Everything ? lol

Switching it over to Google feeds as well I see.


Nice read as always Duke :tu:
 
0
•••
Always good to know what the big players in the industry are up to...
 
0
•••
:tu:

News Flash: Name Media acquires C|Net and Yahoo.

:p

-Steve
 
0
•••
Does anyone know exactly why they're transitioning from Yahoo to Google? I'm planning on moving my domains from ActiveAudience because of this change.
 
0
•••
If namemedia owns Goldkey and they have for a year or so in my opinion they can do a hell of a lot better with customer service. I have requested help from them a hundred times and I never even get a single email. So long Goldkey.
 
0
•••
asianinvasion said:
Does anyone know exactly why they're transitioning from Yahoo to Google? I'm planning on moving my domains from ActiveAudience because of this change.
Simple. They (NameMedia) think they'll make more money, since they think Google ads pay more.
 
0
•••
I think not because of who pays more (actually Yahoo pays well for parked domains), but they are transitioning because of 1 or 2 click landers. Yahoo doesn't always allow 1 click landers.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back