NameSilo

Name.com stealing my money?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

sura

Established Member
Impact
2
I made a new account at Name.com and begin to transfer one of my domain from another registrant. For one domain they should charge me $5.99 but when I opened my Paypal transaction list, I found 2 transactions on from name.com on the list, here's the screenshot
Domain Paypal screenshot.

As you can see on the screenshot they charged me twice:
Authorization : $5.99
Payment : $5.99

Are they steal my money here?
>:(
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The Authorization is not getting deducted from your account. Check it again more closely.
 
0
•••
As you can see on screenshot, they charged me twice
 
0
•••
as stu just told you, authorization isn't balance-affecting.
 
0
•••
Yeah I got the same thing, they only charge 5.99 don't worry.
 
0
•••
the actual charge is the one that says "payment"
 
0
•••
Thanks for all your answer ppl, they only charge me once :wave:
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back