NameSilo

Name.com payment question

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Hurley4540

Account Closed
Impact
50
I just bought a domain on name.com and I checked my paypal, and theres a "Payment" and a "Authorization" thing both for 5.99.....did they charge me twice?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
you can verify this by logging into your paypal account and double check that only one charge of $5.99 was made.

You could always ring or email paypal

Cheers
 
0
•••
Hurley4540 said:
I just bought a domain on name.com and I checked my paypal, and theres a "Payment" and a "Authorization" thing both for 5.99.....did they charge me twice?

Whenever I buy from Name.com, in Paypal the only thing that shows up is "authorisation"

Copied & pasted from Paypal:
Authorisation To Name.com LLC -$xx.xx USD 14 Jun. 2008 Completed
 
0
•••
Theres 2, an auth and a payment
 
0
•••
Don't worry. I've used Name.com dozens of times and it always shows up as a authorization and a payment. They only take the money out of your account once. :tu:
 
1
•••
authorization isn't balance-affecting.
 
1
•••
thanks edjackiel and shockie, repped you both.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back