Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Name.com ... getting bad service.

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

competentdomains

Established Member
Impact
21
Recently I regged a single word .ws domain at Name.com. I got a verification email after but later I see in my name.com account that it is not there.

So I email name.com and I get an answer from someone there who I have written questions to earlier. However, someone who shouldn´t be there. A person who writes back " I don´t understand" to put it short, though I have written clear emails with all information. That person seemes strange, I can´t understand how they keep such a person. They have probably got many other complaints too soo.. well, I don´t get it.

So I wrote back again now, repeated the whole thing. Once again included the domain reg verification email from them. I just said get the domain in my account. Whois says it was regged at Domainsite in the same day, Name.com´s sister company.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just wondering, what's the name? Is it a 3char 2char 1char name?

http://website.ws/faq/pricing.dhtml

Some registrars list them as available but in actual fact they're not and can only be bought from website.ws
 
0
•••
No, 9 letters. It was available anywhere i tried. Then whois tells it was regged the same date I regged it. I believe their system is 8 bit or manually controlled in some way hence these problems. Their email support.. in the way that person replies..
it´s a joke.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back