Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Name.com free domain reg

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

domainspider28

Established Member
Impact
39
hello mates, am new to domaining I started few months ago I could not remember where I saw a thread about name.com free domain registration.
please I need to hand reg a domain as a newbie
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i think the promotion is over.
 
0
•••
Am sure I saw the ending time was 31 March
 
0
•••
It never worked for most people anyway...
 
0
•••
@ttfan any chance of working for a new customer?
 
0
•••
no chance. Try Godaddy for 0.99 .com for new customers
 
0
•••
@ttfan where can I get the coupon code?
 
0
•••
You don't need a coupon.. it should give you this price when you first register the domain.

Google for Godaddy and click on the link offering 0.99 domains, which should take you straight to the offer.
 
0
•••
At 1and1.com too first domain $.99 for signup customers
 
0
•••
Yes, but no-one here would recommend you use them.;)
 
1
•••
1
•••
0
•••
2
•••
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back