Dynadot

Name Bright No Longer Allows 5000 Domain Bulk Search?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Happy New Year everyone!

I’m just getting back into domaining after a little break. Name Bright used to be where I would go to check if a group of domains was available to register because I could check up to 5,000 domains at one time with their bulk search tool. It seems like they have reduced the number of domains I can search for at one time when I log into my Name Bright account and I would like to confirm whether the reduced search volume applies to everyone or just me. Would you mind letting me know the max number of domains you can search for at one time at NameBright.com (when you log in there)?

Also, is there another option for checking the availability of large numbers of domains?

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for responding @NickB

At first I misread your link title...I will try NameCheap!

Can anyone confirm the change at Name Bright?

Any more options aside from Name Cheap?

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for responding @NickB

At first I misread your link title...I will try NameCheap!

Can anyone confirm the change at Name Bright?

Any more options aside from Name Cheap?
NameBright changed it a while back (not sure when)

I think name.com used to allow 10,000 searches, but that's no longer available - I'm not registered with them, they might allow it for people who are, maybe someone can confirm that here?

Dynadot is 1,000
Godaddy is 2,000

•••
Epik does 2000 as well for me. Said ''for me'', because I remember it was 1000 names names initially and then I asked their support to raise it and they actually did it ) So, not sure if it's for everybody or my deal only )

•••
Edit: Recommending Dynadot, but it's a smaller list.

Dunno about Namecheap, never used that.

Last edited:
•••
Bulk searches seems unreliable to be. A lot of times registered domains appear as available.

•••
Back