Bulk Domain Search, Please Help!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

downloadfreak

Account Closed
Impact
10
I have a list of domains I want to check the availability of however on godaddy you can only search 50 at a time (and this list is HUGE). I was wondering if there are any pc programs which can check the contents of a text file and display the results? Or could you recommend a site which offers a free large bulk check (more than 50) at a time.

thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
thank you, thank you.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I think Network Soloutions also has a bulk checker
 
0
•••
Didn't want to create a whole new thread for this, so I brought back an old one.
RegisterFly's Bulk Check (http://www.registerfly.com/multi/index.php) now requires a verification code, which is a pain in the butt, but oh well, there's always DNA.
 
0
•••
GoDaddy.com allows 500 at a time when you click on "Bulk Register", or you can use the Domain Name Analyzer program already mentioned so long as you're looking for .com or .net (The rest have been having problems recently)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back