NameSilo

Mysql Database Search

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigvenue

Established Member
Impact
2
I am still looking for someone to create a database search.search results should be in tabled form.I have a database which is in access and can be downloaded from http://rovm.com/catalog1.mdb . it needs to be converted to mysql. I can go up to $40 .Please PM with examples.
NB: I will select only one.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent...
 
0
•••
still looking for someone who can design a search form using mysql database.
 
0
•••
Pm sent.
 
0
•••
Thanks to all those who sent pms.this one is done.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back