NameSilo

Need tab delimited file turned into importable .sql file

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

psalzmann

Established Member
Impact
17
Hello,

I downloaded a free Japan zip code file seperated by tabs and would like someone to convert it into a proper .sql file so I can import this into my MySQL database.

I have a budget of $25 payable via Paypal.

The file is attached.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
pmmed
 
0
•••
Thank you hanzo.

My request has been fulfilled.

Regards,
Peter
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back