NameSilo

domain MySBUX.mobi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadster

Established Member
Impact
143
By keying in MySBUX into a mobile device users can now find the three nearest starbucks.

So, I thought I would take a lame stab at the .mobi version.

Any appraisals, advice, etc?

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
wow thats creative of you.

since its related to starbucks, it does have some big potential. and .mobi is a suitable choice. However, I hope there are no tm issues.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back