NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Watkins

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

What are your views on this .app domain name ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
myXXX.app is not the most sought after domain type. Maybe you'll be able to find a customer for $100-$500 by outbound.
But looking at how many decent myXXX.app are available, I wouldn't count on it:
mybetting.app
myroulette.app
myrunning.app
mywardrobe.app
myfurniture.app
mybathroom.app
are all available at reg fee.

If I was looking for this type of domain, I would focus on domain sets where both XXX.app and XXXapp.com
For example yourpoker.app and yourpokerapp.com, or getpoker.app and getpokerapp.com

•••
Thank you for sharing your views.

•••
Poker.app might have difficulty getting a solid price so imagine trying to sell with a my.

Better finding something catchy in .com. Even something like mypokerjoker.com would be better.

•••
Thank you for your valuable feedback and suggestions.

•••
The term 'my poker' seems to be got registered in multiple extensions. Will I able to get any potential customer for this .app domain?

•••
The term 'my poker' seems to be got registered in multiple extensions. Will I able to get any potential customer for this .app domain?
In this case, since .app is so new, it really doesn't matter how many other extensions it is registered in. I would probably develop it and then try and sell it.

•••
Thank you for taking the time to share your insights. Very helpful.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back