Domain Empire

auction MyMotobike.com PA 44 - 29 usd

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

juanvrnor

Impact
The name Mymotobike.com speaks for itself and is being sold without any website content or revenue claims. MyMotobike .com is a excellent domain name for motorcycle enthusiast Opportunities for monetization include motorcycle spares, my motorcycles,motorcycles specs etc.

A valuable domain name which presents an amazing number of opportunities and with a open page page rank of 5/10 and is 9 years of age.

Although the number of backlinks is a small one, this domain shows a high potential for the people in the motorcycle industry.

With an appraised value of $1165 according to GoDaddy this domain name IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY for any individual looking to Open a blog, Open an online store or a Motorcycle page.

The statistics prove the high value

Domain Authority 14

Page Authority 44

Comparable domains sold:

mymountainbike.com $3,288 (USD)

myprogolf.com $1,220 (USD)

myrvtravel.com $995 (USD)

Valuable keywords:

bike games

motorbike games

motorcycle games

bike racing games

moto and bike are high value keywords with an average sale price of $2167 and $2020.

Popular keywords: bike and moto are widely used keywords.

Great extension: Uses the .com extension.

payment paypal and auth code

Stay updated on quality listings by adding me to your Watch Seller list. Please message me with any questions or offers. Thank you for your interest.

You can see all my domains on domainnamecheck.net

Thanks

Juan

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back