My Tv remote been missing for 2 weeks

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

treebytheriver

Established Member
Impact
7
I'm stuck on the cooking channel.

For 2 weeks! For some reason with my cable it's impossible to change manually.

Just venting is all :)

If anyone needs any Iron Chef updates let me know :xf.love:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Why not buy a replacement remote? lol.
 
0
•••
Jakey said:
Why not buy a replacement remote? lol.


Great idea, I just keep hoping I will find it. And I think I'm brainwashed by TFN at this point!
 
0
•••
Very soon you'll be a great chef like Jamie Oliver ;)

You can cook dinner for all the NP members next week, ok? :)
 
0
•••
treebytheriver said:
I'm stuck on the cooking channel.

For 2 weeks! For some reason with my cable it's impossible to change manually.

Just venting is all :)

If anyone needs any Iron Chef updates let me know :xf.love:

Does the off button not work? or can't you bring yourself to turning the TV off.
 
0
•••
Walmart for universal remote control only for couple of bucks < $5. If you find the remote, bring this one back to walmart and claim that it is not working well :D
 
0
•••
I find that sometimes I take the remote into random places not thinking about what's in my hand. It's been in bedrooms, bathrooms, and even in the kitchen. I guess it depends on your house layout though.
 
0
•••
How are you surviving? :p
 
0
•••
Just think why you were looking at the cooking channel just before you lost it.
 
0
•••
AndyR said:
Just think why you were looking at the cooking channel just before you lost it.
Man, I watch it very often. Is there any thing wrong?
 
0
•••
That would have to be horrible hehe Just go out to a store like Wal-Mart or K-Mart and buy a replacement universal remote for really cheap.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Zion said:
I find that sometimes I take the remote into random places not thinking about what's in my hand. It's been in bedrooms, bathrooms, and even in the kitchen. I guess it depends on your house layout though.

My wife does this, I found our house phone in the freezer one time. She happened to be on the phone in the kitchen and got something out of the freezer after she finished the call. It never quite worked the same again.
 
0
•••
treebytheriver said:
I'm stuck on the cooking channel.

For 2 weeks! For some reason with my cable it's impossible to change manually.

Just venting is all :)

If anyone needs any Iron Chef updates let me know :xf.love:

Simple solution to this. ;)

Keep your phone in your hand whenever you watch TV, then when you need the channel changed, call up your cable company and ask them to change it...

(I suggest having them on speed dial) :p
 
0
•••
a replacement remote will do the trick :lol:
or do like me attach a keychain that whistles with voice activation to it, so when it gets lost, you just whistle and it whistles back
 
0
•••
holyroller said:
Does the off button not work? or can't you bring yourself to turning the TV off.
Lol. Let your fingers do the walking. But since you are a Food Network fan now. Did you see this link here at NP about Rachel Ray. I am sure you can really appreciate the humor in it. Well maybe.
 
0
•••
Thank you all ! Just checking this thread now some hilarious responses! (note to self: check freezer)
 
0
•••
Those damn couch Gremlins will get that remote everytime :)
 
0
•••
Did you look down the back of your sofa? I once found the lost city of Atlantis in mine.
 
0
•••
i lost my remote under the bed for at least 6 months
I just found it yesterday. looking for my passport.
Although I bought another, the first remote was the best, the numbers glow in the dark.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back