NameLot

My traffic website

Located in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization, started by xpfreedom, Feb 19, 2004

Replies:
Views:

1. xpfreedom

xpfreedom Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Before you read this post, I want you to understand that this is NOT meant to be an advertisement!! If you are offended by it, PM me!

With that said, I would like to bring up my new website. It is a reseller site for traffic sales. I just got everything set up, and I would like to know if everything works as I planned. Unfortunately, that involves spending at least $20 on traffic.

I want to know if anybody is planning on using one of these services, and if they'd like to try mine. I am also going to try one of the plans on myself and see how that goes.

If you want to give it a try, PM me and I'll give you the URL. I don't want to make this a big advertisement, so I won't post the URL. BTW, the site offers targeted and untargeted traffic. Hope to hear from somebody!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. keshe

keshe Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I use the services to a little so be glad to look at your site. Normally buy small packages though.

3. Sharpy

Sharpy future domainer ★★★★★★★★★★

PM sent

4. xpfreedom

xpfreedom Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

By the way, I will be offering discounts to anybody that buys traffic from me. This is only if you've heard of my service through NP. Please send a PM or email before you buy if you want the discount.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice