Impact
FirePolice.com -
Purchased for $69 sold for $200

Stormboard.com -
Purchased for $69 sold for $150

SkylineLodge.com -
Purchased for $106 got a offer of $140 though I think I could get more

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Honestly man I do to. It was the quick flip instant profit that really got the best of me. I literally just got into the domaining hobby and still have a lot to learn
You have the right attitude, keep reading here and you will get even better at the game.

•••
The only one I had a offer prior to purchasing was StormBoards.com

I sold firepolice.com to the owner of firefighter.org 4 days after I won the domain at auction.

My two cents is that it is not good practice to try and sell names before you actually own them. It is certainly not illegal but it is amateur stuff if you ask me.

I have contacted end users before after winning a name at auction and they have said that many people had recently contacted them. The last thing you want is for it to happen to you. I would argue that it is also deceiving to the end user.

•••
My two cents is that it is not good practice to try and sell names before you actually own them. It is certainly not illegal but it is amateur stuff if you ask me.

I have contacted end users before after winning a name at auction and they have said that many people had recently contacted them. The last thing you want is for it to happen to you. I would argue that it is also deceiving to the end user.
I never actually lied to anyone. I straight up tell them that I came across the domain in a auction and as long as I could make a profit I'd happily sell the domain to them for a quick flip.

•••
Really Great, Congratulation.

•••
Thanks for noticing the typo. It was actually StormBoards.com and StormBoard.com is the company who purchased it from me
were these outbound leads?

•••
•••
I never actually lied to anyone. I straight up tell them that I came across the domain in a auction and as long as I could make a profit I'd happily sell the domain to them for a quick flip.

Interesting tactic. Are you ever worried they'll just go bid on the auction themselves?

•••
Congrats bro best of luck your future sell

•••
Interesting tactic. Are you ever worried they'll just go bid on the auction themselves?
Not really. It hasn't happened yet and I don't think they understand the whole process. I do tell them a little white lie and say that it's a private auction.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back