Impact
FirePolice.com -
Purchased for $69 sold for $200

Stormboard.com -
Purchased for $69 sold for $150

SkylineLodge.com -
Purchased for $106 got a offer of $140 though I think I could get more

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You doing a lot better for starter; congrats.

•••
FirePolice.com -

Stormboard.com -

SkylineLodge.com -
Great job!

•••
•••
Stormboard.com has been a developed website since 2014.

•••
Stormboard.com has been a developed website since 2014.
Thanks for noticing the typo. It was actually StormBoards.com and StormBoard.com is the company who purchased it from me

•••
SkylineLodge; unique. Did you sold it?

•••
SkylineLodge; unique. Did you sold it?
Negative but I did get a offer of $140 which I declined. I also got a logo designed

Attachments

• IMG_4266.JPG
    IMG_4266.JPG
    354.6 KB · Views: 236
•••
Where u sold all these ...u got offer after holding for what period of time

•••
FirePolice.com -

Stormboard.com -

SkylineLodge.com -

nice.

how long did you own them before sale? cheers.

•••
Where u sold all these ...u got offer after holding for what period of time

The only one I had a offer prior to purchasing was StormBoards.com

I sold firepolice.com to the owner of firefighter.org 4 days after I won the domain at auction.

•••
Negative but I did get a offer of $140 which I declined. I also got a logo designed
A neat name like this, you might be able to get more than $500 bucks; to the right end user. Hold on it for now... maybe you get more offer.

•••
A neat name like this, you might be able to get more than $500 bucks; to the right end user. Hold on it for now... maybe you get more offer.
Oh 100% agree. A lot of people actually use this name for their lodge and use a very low quality domain such as Skyline-Lodge.com

The marketing team that runs the website skylineresortllc.com is the team that offered $140 for the domain and that was shortly after I updated the Who.is to my contact information

•••
Oh 100% agree. A lot of people actually use this name for their lodge and use a very low quality domain such as Skyline-Lodge.com

The marketing team that runs the website skylineresortllc.com is the team that offered $140 for the domain and that was shortly after I updated the Who.is to my contact information
Ok ok ok don't sell it cheap.

•••
Ok ok ok don't sell it cheap.
I put it on eBay for $500 but I might consider selling it to a reseller here on NamePros for $200. I'd also throw in the rights to the two logos as a added bonus

•••
Oh ok, sell it what you feel like. I think it's nice name.

•••

Did you list them to get offers or contacted potential customers?

•••
Did you list them to get offers or contacted potential customers?
I listed the domain on Sedo, Flippa and Ebay and got the offer shortly after

•••
I listed the domain on Sedo, Flippa and Ebay and got the offer shortly after

Nice, so you got offers for a domain via all the platform?

•••
Nice, so you got offers for a domain via all the platform?
Negative. I actually personally contacted end users myself for firepolice.com and stormboards.com

I plan on doing the same for SkylineLodge.com eventually but part of me believes I can get a better price if I sit on it and wait for a buyer come to me. I've come to learn a lot of the potential end users I contact always say the same thing. "I don't really NEED it.. but how much are you asking?" This gives them a reason to lowball.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Which one do I take?
I don't know what you're trying to accomplish but we were clearly talking specifically about the domain SkylineLodge.com. Go be a troll somewhere else

•••
Well done, you seem to have good negotiation skills although I think you can get just a few more bucks for each sale.

•••
Well done, you seem to have good negotiation skills although I think you can get just a few more bucks for each sale.
Honestly man I do to. It was the quick flip instant profit that really got the best of me. I literally just got into the domaining hobby and still have a lot to learn

•••
Congrats man, great going. Wish you many more of them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back