IT.COM

news “MY REVEAL” BY SATOSHI NAKAMOTO - Bitcoin Founder reveal itself?

NameSilo
Watch

UncleBrand

Top Member
Impact
Here is the first part of the reveal(follow this post, as i will provide some exclusive insight)

“MY REVEAL”
BY SATOSHI NAKAMOTO
As told to Ivy McLemore

Note: This is the first of a three-part series in which Satoshi Nakamoto discloses previously unknown facts about his creation of Bitcoin. He also reveals the developments that led to his departure and why he’s returning to Bitcoin after a decade of total anonymity....… [Read more...]

!!Must Read. Big Surprise!!
MY REVEAL – PART 2/3 ....… [Read more...]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It looks fake. I have met in my life many brilliant persons and they simply dont talk in such a simple and dumb way.

•••
It looks fake. I have met in my life many brilliant persons and they simply dont talk in such a simple and dumb way.

there is an image that a lot of people created of the founder,
then there are all the unanswered questions

there is no standard that apply to innovators, it can be just him, it may come as a shocker

we need the three part before deciding,
i assume the big reveal come in the third part coming out tomorrow

•••
Yeah you are right, but why would an idealistic genius wanted to reveal his name out of a sudden? Remember Craig Wright who was claiming to be Satoshi, but for many he was just a narcissistic puppet without the genius potential?

•••
Yeah you are right, but why would an idealistic genius wanted to reveal his name out of a sudden? Remember Craig Wright who was claiming to be Satoshi, but for many he was just a narcissistic puppet without the genius potential?

all the previous reveal were simple PR moves, or people who needed to be all over the medias
and that is an tempting easy way to promote anything related to crypto

when considering this one, i have a feeling the third part will come with the proof needed

•••
•••
Tell him to move some bit from his biggest bitcoin Wallet.

That's all no need to prove anything.

•••
@Furquah that will be probably the only proof that will come to validate his identity,
and expect something like that to validate his identity tomorrow

like the children says, one more night to sleep

•••
Please tell me pump or dump...
I bet he won't reveal because he needs to pretend GOD like, myth is important.
Shame on me I bought the theBCCI.network.

•••
•••
•••
Anyone else fall for an Annurca domain? Or am I the only sucker....:xf.grin:

•••
I'm sorry, but why would Satoshi Nakamoto ask for Bitcoin donations? (As Bitcoin.org asking for donations )

•••
Anyone else fall for an Annurca domain? Or am I the only sucker....:xf.grin:
You can notice annurcacoin.com, annurca.net, thencci.net are all came from the same person.
He rather not spend money on bcci.net or the bcci.com so guess he is not the target enduser.

Last edited:
•••
Tell him to move some bit from his biggest bitcoin Wallet.

That's all no need to prove anything.
The article says he lost 980,000 of bitcoin, does that means the btc will rally 4-5%...?

•••
I'm sorry, but why would Satoshi Nakamoto ask for Bitcoin donations? (As Bitcoin.org asking for donations )

the founder registered the domain name, then

"On April 23, 2011, I sent my last email as Satoshi Nakamoto to Mike Hearn and a few other developers to say that I was moving on to other things and that I knew Bitcoin was in good hands with people like Gavin Andresen. I gave up the domain Bitcoin.org, but kept the domain name theBCCI.net."

•••
Would all scammers please report the the 'I am Satoshi Thread'.

Thank you.

/Spartacus.

•••
Just to correct it, they decided to put the 2 last part in only one
probably because people guessed who he was from the first part

so this is the big reveal

MY REVEAL "Bitcoin Founder Revealed" – PART 2/3 & 3/3 ....… [Read more...]

guys i really think this is the real Bitcoin creator
this connect all the dots

this is a big surprise because a lot of people assumed that it must have been one guy from Silicon Valley who worked on the e-gold...etc
and the guy never been in USA

but the only reason the initial 980,000 bitcoins were never used was obvious
the guy lost his keys, and as pathetic as it is
craz stuff happen to dumb people
smart people do dumb things when they are overworked and lack sleep

•••
Back