Dynadot

Bitcoin.org BIG Reveal!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Internet.Domains

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
The founder of Bitcoin is reported to be coming out of hiding on the anniversary of Bitcoin.org (8-18). Currently, the founder of Bitcoin remains anonymous and is shrouded in mystery. If this reveal is true, one could say it is a "bit" deal.:xf.smile:

Per the press release:

"Nakamoto also will disclose why he chose the date August 18 not only to register bitcoin.org in 2008, but also to release Part I of “My Reveal” this coming Sunday on the 11th anniversary of his registration of bitcoin.org through AnonymousSpeech.com."

Interestingly the release mentioned (for the speculative domainers):xf.smile::

"Nakamoto’s revelations will culminate Tuesday in Part III with his introduction of Tabula Rasa, his clean-slate vision for Bitcoin’s transformational rebirth, and the declaration of his identity."

Sources:

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-...ator-Satoshi-Nakamoto-to-Reveal-Identity.html

https://www.ccn.com/mystery-bitcoin-inventor-satoshi-nakamoto-to-reveal-identity/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Worth reviewing the history:

https://web.archive.org/web/20090101000000*/bitcoin.org

Is it certain that the domain beneficial ownership did not change in the life of the domain? I realize the legal entity may have changed, but I am curious if there is incontrovertible proof that the person who will reveal themselves is in fact the same person who was the beneficial owner of 2008.

Here is a screenshot from DomainIQ.com:

upload_2019-8-17_10-48-46.png

•••
Oddly, Bitcoin.com is in the hands of Roger Ver, the founder of Bitcoin Cash, a hard fork of BTC.

•••
Forget who owns what domain. Access the wallet with over a million btc and you’re Satoshi...

•••
No one going to believe on anyone unless satoshi himself going to transfer some BTC from his owned Wallet.

•••
•••
I thought it was already stated / obvious Craig Wright is Satoshi ?

•••
Love this stuff! Truth is stranger than fiction.. and this is fascinating, intriguing, perfect fodder for a Dan Brown or James Rollins novel.

Last edited:
•••
that's all fine and dandy.but what i want to know is when the 5 figure bitcoin domains are going to start selling again?

•••
If it aint Satoshi it aint Bitcoin. :)

•••
Another marketing stunt or what?

•••
•••
The style of the text is completely different to that of the original posts.

Regards...jmcc

•••
I mined 980,000 Bitcoins using a remote computer and my laptop in 2009. As Hal Finney explained this in his 2013 Bitcointalk post quite accurately, “those were the days when difficulty was 1, and you could find blocks with a CPU, not even a GPU.” I learnt over the years never to leave important data on a remote or old/redundant hard drive, as it can be recoverable after normal format/deletion.
Imagine that..

The numbers/math references in Parts 2 and 3 though, are suspect, but adds to the excitement. Usually when someone refers to this kind numerology, they are a fan looking for anything rational to justify a sort of proof. In this case though, the real name has been revealed, as well as his photo! Holy smokes..so is this the real deal?

And looks like part 3 released a day early, what's up with that?

The "chosen" site for this stuff:

https://www.ivymclemore.com/blog

•••
@jmcc funny he mention's in the article he changed his writing style..as to your point.

So, looks like after losing 900k+ in BTC, one would go on a downward spiral into the abyss.. makes a bit of sense. I mean, I've been in a semi-permanent state of depression from that one time I dropped $20 bucks at the coin slots..

•••
Interestingly there is some consistency in this story. All domains are registered at namecheap. His older domains are at Namecheap and so are his newer ones.

Domains don't lie, people do.:xf.smile:

Bitcoin.org - Namecheap
AnnurcaCoin.com/ORG Namecheap
Annurca.org Namecheap

Last edited:
•••
Bitcoin was not successful only because it was an ingenious invention. Obviously there is a powerful organisation behind it. Otherwise why would banks connect currencies to bitcoins, and turn bitcoin into a currency, why would shops accept it etc. If I invented first, would I become rich or hero: no. What happened to hashgraph, people say it is a much better (at least faster) technology, but there is no power/promotion/advertisingmoney there.

•••
Grrrrrrtr......Call me a sucker. I took a punt...or two.:xf.smile:

•••
Its kind of funny. I usually dont take people who believe in numerology and astrology very serious :)

•••
“My full legal name is James Bilal Khalid Caan.

But I will forever be known as Satoshi Nakamoto.”

Damn... Almost spit all the coke on my phone...

•••
Grrrrrrtr......Call me a sucker. I took a punt...or two.:xf.smile:
Why, what do you mean?

@decades80 yeh exactly.. but the connections Caan makes are astounding. Problem is, everything at its core is numbers, so correlations can be be made with just about anything on Earth, birthdays, events, flip of a coin.. etc etc in relation to whatever it is one is trying to correlate.

•••
Jup, its the science of average Joe, you always can find correlations dipping into numbers, dates, stars, whatever.

•••
Why, what do you mean?

@decades80 yeh exactly.. but the connections Caan makes are astounding. Problem is, everything at its core is numbers, so correlations can be be made with just about anything on Earth, birthdays, events, flip of a coin.. etc etc in relation to whatever it is one is trying to correlate.
I meant that I took a punt on a few domain regs. I remain open, but skeptical. If it is true the regs may hold a little value. Of course if it is a hoax, I lost the same amount as a cheap bottle of whiskey, but I don't drink.

Last edited:
•••
Actually people often forget that in a infinite series without an order like number PI, you could find the whole Bible coded in numbers or all works of William Shakespeare if you dig in long enough.

•••
Let me know once y'all have figured it out ;)

•••
Back