Domain Empire

My New Wine Site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Link

I made a mini-site about wine holders. What do you think? Did I do a good job with the ad placement, or would you have picked something else?

I kept it simple on purpose. The entire site is only 2.76kb.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was unable to locate your Privacy Policy.

Cheers
Corey

•••
I was unable to locate your Privacy Policy.

Cheers
Corey

Why should I have one? The only data I have access to from users is your IP address from the server logs and what Google Analytics provides. And chances are good that by the time I track down your IP from the server logs, it will have changed anyway. I'm also not collecting any personal data so I see no need for a privacy policy.

•••
You need a privacy policy per goog's adsense tos. Coz even though you don't store any pvt info about the surfer, goog sure does.

Also, your file size includes the size of the images on the page, so more like 30k and not 3k.

You might want to consider adding some more on topic content, this looks just like what goog classifies as mfa (made for adsense) and liable to put your entire adsense account in jeapordy.

•••
Also, in Firefox, a few characters from the right side of the adsense text in the block above the content (btw you should have more content) are cut off. THAT could also jeopardize your account (can't have anything covering or interfering with the display of the ads.)

•••
Goole will love your site!

1 page with 2/3 google adverts and 1/3 with ...

•••
I have just reviewed your site already. in my opinion, i think your site looks nice, but it is still so simple. Try to add more information and pics to make it more informative and more interesting. Thanks for your posting !!!

•••
Its the free theme by drd from oswd.org. The theme is beautiful. Other than that nothing great abt the site as such.
The "Ads by google" is hidden (from google chrome) and it is against adsense terms of service.

•••
Thanks for the advice everyone. I added a privacy policy and am working on adding more content and fixing the layout so the entire Adsense unit shows.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back